Time to Relax
I've been frustrated lately because I haven't been able to start my next round of medicine, so we are going to have to push back our California date by a few days. Darn. I need to go relax this weekend because it always stresses me out to try to get all my lab and ultrasound and surgery results to all the places they need to be! I'm glad it's Friday, and I'm really glad that I get to relax and see my family this weekend.
The opera was fabulous! Carmen has lots of famous music and I really enjoyed it. Probably the best one I've seen, but I've only seen two! The other one was Aida. Our dinner at Macaroni Grill was great, too. I ordered the lobster ravioli. It was so-so. I had it before at Market Street Grill, and it really was so much better there. Probably because they specialize in seafood. The lobster at Macaroni was chewy or something. Not my fave. We had a great time with Dr. Cragun, Jen, Laura and Zach though. Greg works with some great people. Laura and Zach are counting down to a wedding, which we thought we'd miss because we'd be in CA, but maybe now we'll make it.
We got home way late that night and Greg had to get up bright and early for their clinic in Richfield. He works hard and I adore him for it. Thanks, Pal! And he is still the pro at shots. It's gotten to where I practically forget and he gets it out of the fridge and just gets everything ready for me. He's way awesome and even hacked (well, that's too strong of a word) looked up my medical records today at Timp because we were having issues getting them to CA. Don't know why people can't just do their jobs! So, he rescued me on that one. But...miracle of miracles (said sarcastically) they did end up finding my surgery report. I don't know what their problem is. They said they couldn't find the ultrasound report on Wed. and then when they called back on Thurs. they said they had two ultrasound reports. Well, that's because after they couldn't find it the first time, I had the Utah doc re-send. It's a hassle sometimes, can ya tell?
Isn't it great now that I just spill my frustrations on my blog? Tell me (PLEASE!) if it ever becomes a negative venting thing. I don't want that. My real goal was to document this whole process for posterity's sake! So I guess that sometimes means the good with the bad.
The opera was fabulous! Carmen has lots of famous music and I really enjoyed it. Probably the best one I've seen, but I've only seen two! The other one was Aida. Our dinner at Macaroni Grill was great, too. I ordered the lobster ravioli. It was so-so. I had it before at Market Street Grill, and it really was so much better there. Probably because they specialize in seafood. The lobster at Macaroni was chewy or something. Not my fave. We had a great time with Dr. Cragun, Jen, Laura and Zach though. Greg works with some great people. Laura and Zach are counting down to a wedding, which we thought we'd miss because we'd be in CA, but maybe now we'll make it.
We got home way late that night and Greg had to get up bright and early for their clinic in Richfield. He works hard and I adore him for it. Thanks, Pal! And he is still the pro at shots. It's gotten to where I practically forget and he gets it out of the fridge and just gets everything ready for me. He's way awesome and even hacked (well, that's too strong of a word) looked up my medical records today at Timp because we were having issues getting them to CA. Don't know why people can't just do their jobs! So, he rescued me on that one. But...miracle of miracles (said sarcastically) they did end up finding my surgery report. I don't know what their problem is. They said they couldn't find the ultrasound report on Wed. and then when they called back on Thurs. they said they had two ultrasound reports. Well, that's because after they couldn't find it the first time, I had the Utah doc re-send. It's a hassle sometimes, can ya tell?
Isn't it great now that I just spill my frustrations on my blog? Tell me (PLEASE!) if it ever becomes a negative venting thing. I don't want that. My real goal was to document this whole process for posterity's sake! So I guess that sometimes means the good with the bad.
I like hearing all your stories. What dodo-s at the Dr.'s office. That's pronounced: Doe Doe not Doo Doo.
ReplyDeleteI read everything. I just think wow! Your awesome! I talked to mom last night. Miracles do happen! We have been fasting and continue to pray for you both! Love to hear about your everyday life. miss you!
ReplyDeleteI have got to be better about checking blogs regularly. I just haven't been the computer addict I used to be. I'm sorry your date got pushed back, but grateful for the miracle that seems to have happened. Did I tell you I had Marcos fast with your family? I couldn't, but he did. Cute huh? I guess that's what they mean by help-meet. And yes, I'm with your sisters. I like reading the stories and I think you'll be super grateful to remember all the details like incompetent workers losing your ultrasounds later on. :)
ReplyDelete