All the Meds
Today all of my medicines came. I have two words again: Excited and Nervous. I start the first one on Monday.
The pharmacy has been very efficient and easy to work with. The bad thing is that when they contacted our insurance, they said they would charge $2,000 for one medicine alone! Isn't that crazy! So basically we didn't go through insurance, we just paid cash. So it doesn't count toward our insurance deductible, but it was much cheaper. But don't get me wrong, it was still crazy expensive!
Sarah and I were talking about how if we just had the law of consecration right now, everyone could get the things they need (like medicine) and not have to worry about it. Obviously we're a long way off from that! But wouldn't it be so nice! We wouldn't be worried about healthcare, or housing, or car payments, or for some people, how to put food on the table. I guess I should say that I feel blessed that I even have the option to do this! But sometimes it doesn't feel like a blessing. Let's all just keep on praying that it works! My attitude remains positive, although this process isn't without lots of stresses. This weekend will be a good time to try to not think about it and just relax! Then Monday, the real fun begins!
Sarah and I were talking about how if we just had the law of consecration right now, everyone could get the things they need (like medicine) and not have to worry about it. Obviously we're a long way off from that! But wouldn't it be so nice! We wouldn't be worried about healthcare, or housing, or car payments, or for some people, how to put food on the table. I guess I should say that I feel blessed that I even have the option to do this! But sometimes it doesn't feel like a blessing. Let's all just keep on praying that it works! My attitude remains positive, although this process isn't without lots of stresses. This weekend will be a good time to try to not think about it and just relax! Then Monday, the real fun begins!
Lisa and Greg,
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine all the varied feelings you must be feeling right now. I want you to know that you are in our prayers each day (and throughout the day too). Heavenly Father loves you both so much and knows exactly what you are going through! Know that whatever the outcome I believe it is all worth the quest. Love you both so much!!!!!
Wow! That IS a lot of medicine. :( And I'm sure super expensive whether it goes through insurance or not. But I am super excited for your journey. It'll be worth every second when you have a precious baby (or two) to hold. I love you, girl!
ReplyDelete