The Baby Quest Update
I have been so hesitant to post about our quest for kids, but I think it's about time. So, I called my mom today and she said, "Is this the daily update?" But I thought she said, "Baby Update" so that's what I'll call it from now on. The Baby Update or Baby Quest Update.
So, right now I'm in the process of tracking my LH surge. It's been faint the last two days, which is good. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day it will be as dark of a line as it should be. Then I'll call the doc and start doing the first round of medication to start those ovaries mass-producing! I've been nervous and excited about this all at the same time. We'll probably go to California for the actual IVF at the end of this month or very first of next. Our families are so awesome and so supportive of us in every way. It makes me feel great! I also like the scriptures about courage. I feel like what we're doing does take a lot of courage.
Greg's on call today, so I'm not sure what time he'll be home. I should probably go be productive around the house before then!
So, right now I'm in the process of tracking my LH surge. It's been faint the last two days, which is good. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day it will be as dark of a line as it should be. Then I'll call the doc and start doing the first round of medication to start those ovaries mass-producing! I've been nervous and excited about this all at the same time. We'll probably go to California for the actual IVF at the end of this month or very first of next. Our families are so awesome and so supportive of us in every way. It makes me feel great! I also like the scriptures about courage. I feel like what we're doing does take a lot of courage.
Greg's on call today, so I'm not sure what time he'll be home. I should probably go be productive around the house before then!
Yeah! I'm glad you updated. I wish you the very best. Please keep us "posted"
ReplyDelete