Can you see that baby bump?
Man! Full body shots are not at all my fave. I have to do a better pose next time where Greg's not looking up at me while laying on the couch. That's always been like my least favorite camera angle. But can you see that little belly showing? This is 17 and a half weeks. My waist is disappearing and it for sure seems like my already well-endowed bust line has expanded! I'm just trying to take it all in stride even though it's sort-of weird that your body isn't your own anymore in some ways. But I think it's totally awesome that my body is designed for this. Go women! Every day I really feel like it's a miracle that I'm even having a baby. That's such a cool blessing that I wondered if I'd have, and now it's happening, and it's really surreal at times, but totally awesome, too.Other than the fact that I've had a horrible sore throat (due to allergies) I feel great. (Well, still headaches here and there.) I'm not sure if I've felt the baby moving. I think I maybe have, but it's hard for me to tell. I'm sure I'll be able to tell more in the next few weeks. Right now I'm like, "Was that just a little gas bubble or was it the baby?" I seem to have a lot of lower ligament pain, which is good I guess. Just means my uterus is doing what it needs to do to accommodate a growing baby. Next appointment is when we should be able to find out if it's a boy or girl. So far everyone says girl. I think I think that, too. But I still don't really know.
So far I've had just a really easy pregnancy and I'm thankful for that. The time is starting to go by faster! I look forward to a way fun summer, and then I can hardly believe that we'll have a baby this fall. Makes the holidays seem like they will be so special this year. Can't wait.
Its such a cute bump! Enjoy it all (well, except the headaches). Debbie and I started walking during break at work. It made us think about you. Sure loved having you here with us!
ReplyDeleteOK, I think that we have to be due the same day or at least close. I will be 18 weeks on Monday. Your belly is so cute while I look like I am 30 weeks pregnant. I guess old balloons blow up easier. I am right there with you on the headaches though. Unfortunately if it is really bad the only thing that will take it away is two Tylenol and a Dr. Pepper. Good Luck...you look fabulous and I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo. You are as darling as ever! I can't wait to see you too. I can just start to see the little baby bump. I should send a photo of me at 18 weeks with Colbie for laughs! I was so huge. It is such a miracle and so awesome that you both are able to be experiencing this wonderful pregnancy. I vote that I think it's a little girl!
ReplyDeleteI got your comment on my blog...I am due October 25th. So funny that we are so close. Can't wait to hear what you are having. I had a ultrasound this morning and the baby did not want to cooperate. So we are still not sure what he or she is.
ReplyDeleteI love the baby bump! I miss my little baby bump. Mine's more of a baby watermelon at this point. I'm feeling HUGE! Enjoy the 2nd trimester - it's the best!
ReplyDelete