IVF Update
Things are going really well! We had a neat experience this past weekend during a family fast. I had some cysts that were showing up on my ultrasound, which made it so that I had to continue to stay on one of the medicines and then repeat the ultrasound. We were a little worried about the cysts because we just wanted everything to be completely clear and normal, and guess what? When I repeated the ultrasound, it was! I know it was the fasting and prayers and faith in our behalf.
So, I was able to start the next round of medicines this week! So far so good. No adverse effects. My mom and I are planing to leave for CA this weekend.
Thanks to everyone for all the continued support and prayers!!!
So, I was able to start the next round of medicines this week! So far so good. No adverse effects. My mom and I are planing to leave for CA this weekend.
Thanks to everyone for all the continued support and prayers!!!
Good Luck Lisa! I pray for you every night!
ReplyDeleteThis post made me emotional! I guess I'm just a big sap, but I do KNOW fasting and prayers make ALL the difference! I love you tons!
ReplyDeleteKristy! You are a sweetheart to do that for us. Thank you. I have also been praying that all the people praying for us will be blessed in their own lives.
ReplyDelete