House Update
We decided to go ahead and make an offer on the Spanish Fork house. I'm excited! I seriously want this to be our last move for a long time. We have moved:
from Utah to Iowa
From Iowa City west side to Iowa City East side
From Iowa to Utah
From Utah to Arizona
From Arizona to Enterprise, UT
From Enterprise to St. George
From St. George to American Fork
Don't you think that's about enough? Yessiree.
from Utah to Iowa
From Iowa City west side to Iowa City East side
From Iowa to Utah
From Utah to Arizona
From Arizona to Enterprise, UT
From Enterprise to St. George
From St. George to American Fork
Don't you think that's about enough? Yessiree.
I think it is DEFINITELY enough moves for anyone in that time! People might start to think you are running from the FBI or IRS or something! I think making an offer is splendid!
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited for you as well! I hope you get the house. It is really cute! Love you tons!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you!!! I hope the offer goes well. I hope this works out perfectly for you! I am excited for you!
ReplyDelete