Give Thanks Book

Is it true that virgos always need to be doing something? I function so much better if I have a project. If I'm not busy enough I always say that my brain is warping. I don't know exactly what I mean by that, but I just know that I like to do projects! There was a way cute one on Good Things Utah the other day for a Thanksgiving book where people write what they are thankful for, and then you take their picture and put it next to their card that says what they are thankful for. It's a cute easy way to preserve memories and remember this year's Thanksgiving.

We're spending Thanksgiving in Park City with Greg's family, so I'm excited to have everyone write in the book. I might post what people write on the side of my blog, too, like Jelina's friends. Stopping to actually think about and record what you are thankful for is always such a pick-me-up. To end this post: I am thankful for craft projects and the anticipation of a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Yes, I think the virgo project thing must be true, which could be why we're both that way.
ReplyDeleteVery cute book! I might have to do something like this for Thanksgiving. It's going to be an interesting one. At my mom's with Barney's kids (at least Cory and Sundee). I feel bad because I got an email from Mercedes asking about Thanksgiving today. We have never celebrated Thanksgiving with that side of the family on Thanksgiving - always a week before or after - so I didn't even know she was thinking of doing it. Somehow I never know what's going on. So we're going to my mom's, but I guess we were expected at Mercedes' too. Too bad one's at 4 and one's at 5 or we could try to do both. We might try to hit the end of the Uboldi one if timing works out, but with a 30-40 minute drive, it makes it kind of hard. Sorry, rambling on the comment page. Just thought I'd let you know about our Thanksgiving plans. But I do think a book would be fun for both families even if we don't do it on Thanksgiving with Marcos' family.
Any new thoughts on Christmas craft presents? I guess it's time to get serious about planning now.
I love my pal Lisy because she makes cute stuff like this. I love her because she is unique and fun. I love her because she has a mind of her own (even though our minds duke it out sometimes ;-) I love her because she always wants to be with me. I love her because she plans ahead. I love her because she is a hard worker and extremely intelligent. I love her because she has followed me everywhere with rarely a word of complaint. I love her because she loves me even though I can be a moron. I love her name. I love her because she will be an excellent Mom. Among other things.
ReplyDeleteLoves Pa.
That ending's supposed to say "Loves Pal!"
ReplyDeleteOh my word! What a sweet husband I have. Thank you, Pal! That was so meaningful to me!
ReplyDelete