Crazy Eights Tag
Thanks for tagging me, Dylan!
8 TV shows that I like to watch:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. House
3. Regis and Kelly
4. Good Things Utah
5. Oprah
6. Alf re-runs. (Seriously, I saw them on this channel and they are so funny because it's so 80s!)
7. Hidden Potential
8. Good Eats
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. As Greg was leaving for work, he yelled, "It snowed!" We were happy.
2. Spiritual testimonies and lessons
3. Wrote in my journal
4. Took a nice nap
5. Made a little Fall slideshow on Smilebox to sent to my family
6. Warmed up some yummy homemade soup for dinner
7. Watched "The Testaments"
8. Cuddled with Greg and gave him a foot rub. He has long days!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seve and Mike having a baby (Feb.)
2. Stace and Mike having a baby (April)
3. Me and Greg having a baby (who knows when!?!)
4. Halloween Party with my fam. We're all dressing up.
5. More fun times with Maria and Marcos
6. Paying off loans (student loans)
7. Thanksgiving in Park City (We're going with Greg's family and they have a nice condo for the whole week! Park City is just a fun place to go.)
8. Getting out my winter clothes and taking some stuff to the DI
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. The smells. Wood burning, that crispy smell in the air, the heater! Not to mention all the yummy food and candle smells.
2. Colors. We sort-of missed them I think! But I still love them.
3. Halloween decorations... I had fun making placemats this year.
4. Doughnuts and apple cider. This is a family tradition that goes with carving pumpkins.
5. Fall clothes. Like sweaters and jackets.
6. Opening the windows of the house...when it's not too cold... and having that nice fall breeze.
7. That it's the start of the holidays!
8. Halloween candy!
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Be out of debt.
2. Have some kids.
3. A house to own, not rent.
4. To be perpetually wealthy and only have to work at what I really WANT to work at.
5. To cook all kinds of fun, new, yummy recipes and never have to do the dishes!
6. Travel to Alaska, Germany, Austria, Italy, and pretty much anywhere else. I would love to do a Disney World trip with my fam and Greg.
7. To be in fantastic shape!
8. That me and my siblings all lived in our own little neighborhood within walking distance of each other, and our mom and dad.
8 Favorite Restaurants of mine:
1. This Italian place in Provo that I can never remember the name!
2. Maggie Moos...it's like Cold Stone
3. Union Grill
4. Yu's Maple Garden
5. Olive Garden
6. This place in Logan that I'm blanking on...not Bluebird...the Mexican place.
7. Maddox
8. Subway...just when I want a quick, healthy, lunch.
8 Places I've Lived:
1. Ogden, UT
2. Harrisville, UT
3. Pleasant View, UT
4. Iowa City, Iowa
5. Ganado, AZ
6. Enterprise, UT
7. St. George, UT
8. American Fork, UT
8 Jobs I've Had:
1. Sterilizing Tech at a dentist office
2. Dental Assistant
3. Assistant Director of Communications
4. Writer
5. Events and Grants Coordinator
6. Wife, homemaker
7. Lots of church jobs
8.
8 People I tag are:
1. Oh for cryin' out loud! I don't really have eight to tag! :0)
2. Anyone who wants to do it!
8 TV shows that I like to watch:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. House
3. Regis and Kelly
4. Good Things Utah
5. Oprah
6. Alf re-runs. (Seriously, I saw them on this channel and they are so funny because it's so 80s!)
7. Hidden Potential
8. Good Eats
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. As Greg was leaving for work, he yelled, "It snowed!" We were happy.
2. Spiritual testimonies and lessons
3. Wrote in my journal
4. Took a nice nap
5. Made a little Fall slideshow on Smilebox to sent to my family
6. Warmed up some yummy homemade soup for dinner
7. Watched "The Testaments"
8. Cuddled with Greg and gave him a foot rub. He has long days!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seve and Mike having a baby (Feb.)
2. Stace and Mike having a baby (April)
3. Me and Greg having a baby (who knows when!?!)
4. Halloween Party with my fam. We're all dressing up.
5. More fun times with Maria and Marcos
6. Paying off loans (student loans)
7. Thanksgiving in Park City (We're going with Greg's family and they have a nice condo for the whole week! Park City is just a fun place to go.)
8. Getting out my winter clothes and taking some stuff to the DI
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. The smells. Wood burning, that crispy smell in the air, the heater! Not to mention all the yummy food and candle smells.
2. Colors. We sort-of missed them I think! But I still love them.
3. Halloween decorations... I had fun making placemats this year.
4. Doughnuts and apple cider. This is a family tradition that goes with carving pumpkins.
5. Fall clothes. Like sweaters and jackets.
6. Opening the windows of the house...when it's not too cold... and having that nice fall breeze.
7. That it's the start of the holidays!
8. Halloween candy!
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Be out of debt.
2. Have some kids.
3. A house to own, not rent.
4. To be perpetually wealthy and only have to work at what I really WANT to work at.
5. To cook all kinds of fun, new, yummy recipes and never have to do the dishes!
6. Travel to Alaska, Germany, Austria, Italy, and pretty much anywhere else. I would love to do a Disney World trip with my fam and Greg.
7. To be in fantastic shape!
8. That me and my siblings all lived in our own little neighborhood within walking distance of each other, and our mom and dad.
8 Favorite Restaurants of mine:
1. This Italian place in Provo that I can never remember the name!
2. Maggie Moos...it's like Cold Stone
3. Union Grill
4. Yu's Maple Garden
5. Olive Garden
6. This place in Logan that I'm blanking on...not Bluebird...the Mexican place.
7. Maddox
8. Subway...just when I want a quick, healthy, lunch.
8 Places I've Lived:
1. Ogden, UT
2. Harrisville, UT
3. Pleasant View, UT
4. Iowa City, Iowa
5. Ganado, AZ
6. Enterprise, UT
7. St. George, UT
8. American Fork, UT
8 Jobs I've Had:
1. Sterilizing Tech at a dentist office
2. Dental Assistant
3. Assistant Director of Communications
4. Writer
5. Events and Grants Coordinator
6. Wife, homemaker
7. Lots of church jobs
8.
8 People I tag are:
1. Oh for cryin' out loud! I don't really have eight to tag! :0)
2. Anyone who wants to do it!
Comments
Post a Comment