Mt. Nebo Drive


Sunday was our stake conference, so afterward, we decided to take a scenic Sunday drive on the Mt. Nebo loop road. We had just been mountain biking on Thursday up to the Payson Lakes area, and the Nebo loop road connects to the Payson Lakes road. It's such a pretty area! We enjoyed seeing the tiny bits of fall color starting to appear on the trees and the perfect temperatures of a September afternoon! Greg commented that Utah is the prettiest state with so much variety in her geography. I agree. But, we also agree that we love the San Juan range of the Rockies in Colorado. That part of the U.S. is absolute GEORGEOUS! As the favorite primary song says, "I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me."

Comments

  1. Beatiful pictures! Mike and I love to go on Sunday drives too. It looks like you had a total blast at the fair too. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I've said it a million times, but I really want to get into biking too. Drives are great, but to bike through beautiful country would be awesome. I got way into hiking while I was training for my race so next will maybe have to be biking. We'll have to save up so we can buy one of those trailers for the kiddos. Hopefully Dylan will keep getting better so he'll be able to actually go with us at some point. That may be our next endeavor...gear up for bike rides with the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Alexis typing notes to you)
    ujruuguuguguijil;dllk 'k;djijrjfjcoeooi98uu88oiu2jhhthtkhthhkejjpllkoyuuydddddddytgsghshddjjdddfjkdokyhgfggyggtydydgfyfuhuhudydgffffffdhhhyyhhjgyhenudhhahsrfttydgtfddxnnnxnnnheytge6ddddhjuhuyujii9uuidufjjdkdkfidifidddduuuuuiggiiggujhhhghghhghjkjifjhuuyuggyguygygygug
    Dear Lisa,
    lisa scored a goal in soccer. That's it!
    Dear Greg,
    Tell lisa to do something. Tell her today she could get her sleeping bagtg and come in my little tent and sleep.
    Dear Greg,
    I want to go to Lisa's partment (apartment) today, but I want to, but I want to , but I want to.
    Dear Lisa Said,
    That's It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday scenic drives are our favorite, too...and I have to agree that Utah is one of very prettiest states. Driving back last week from red rock Lake Powell into the mountains of SL...I love all the variety

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There