Crafts R Us

I've been working on my first quilted wall hanging. This is made from a pattern that I got at Pine Needles at Gardner's Village. I love that store! This project has taken me a few months, but it's pretty much done! I won't be able to hang it up until next summer, though! I've decided I really like quilting. I want to try making a full-size quilt.
This is my newest quilting project: Halloween place mats. I saw a cute pattern for place mats in the quilting store here in American Fork, and lo and behold, I found that same pattern online. (Here is the link if anyone wants it: place mats. I took this pattern and used Halloween prints to make it suitable for Halloween! I love how these are turning out so far. I will post the finished product as well.

Comments

  1. Cool! It looks just like the ones at the fair. Good job, Lis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There