Maggie the Counting Dog
Did anyone see Maggie on Oprah Thursday? I was BLOWN AWAY! In Maria's words, "I was freaking out!" This dog can add, subtract, multiply, and divide. I was laughing out of total awe. I love this dog and I want one like her. She's so amazing! Here's the video on You Tube if you didn't see it. I think it's the second video link on the left...the Oprah one.
I am a dog person. I like cats OK, but dogs are just more my style. We had a dog, Sophie, who was a stray we adopted on the Rez. She was such a fun companion! But sadly she was put to sleep. Sometimes I miss her, but I'm also glad that we don't have pets right now just because we've continued to move a couple times. We'll probably get another dog one day when we're not renting.
I am a dog person. I like cats OK, but dogs are just more my style. We had a dog, Sophie, who was a stray we adopted on the Rez. She was such a fun companion! But sadly she was put to sleep. Sometimes I miss her, but I'm also glad that we don't have pets right now just because we've continued to move a couple times. We'll probably get another dog one day when we're not renting.
I did not see the show, but I've got it recorded if I ever get a spare minute. That's why I'm on the computer at midnight. Crazy woman! I do say, "I was freaking out" all the time. I didn't realize I was quotable! Funny!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't called you. I did get your message, but haven't returned the call yet. I really want to get your craft and FHE ideas from you. I've been painting the basement during any spare minutes because it looks like Justin might be able to bring the desk he built us down this weekend instead of in three weeks. Now I have no more time to put off the dreaded work in the dungeon. It's got to be done whether I like it or not. I'm not holding my breath in case they don't come down after all, but had to get a bunch of stuff done just in case. Call me tomorrow though if you get a chance. I just have to take Dylan to preschool in the afternoon, but we should be around in the morning. We checked out a bunch of dinosaur books from the library tonight so I'm guessing we'll be reading about dinosaurs and doing leaf tracings all morning (we had to gather a bunch of leaves as part of Dylan's homework and I want to show him how you can trace them on paper with crayons before he takes them all to school). His teacher is awesome! She has the cutes ideas ever! Anyway, if you have time, just call me tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what you found.