Feeling Better

Greg is feeling so much better. And, I should clarify that we don't even know for sure he has swine (giggle) flu. We hope not. They're actually not testing for it...at least at the hospital we went to...probably because the test is expensive. So, let's hope it is really not that. But it is something since he's been so sick. Hopefully we can both rest this weekend.

We've been on a Harry Potter movie kick and our weekend plans include watching movies 4 (Goblet of Fire) and possibly 5 (Order of the Phoenix.) Anyone who wants to join us in seeing Harry Potter 6 (Half-blood Prince) when it comes out in July is more than welcome!

It's funny when we get on these kicks because we pretend to cast spells, either at each other, or just in general. For example, if I wanted the bed made but didn't want to make it, I would just grab my wand and with a little flick say, "Coverli Loverli." And the covers would fold up perfectly, the pillows would fluff, and the bed would look lovely. I highly recommend making up your own spell and casting it at something. How many of us played like that as a kid but then we do have to lose a bit of that fun to be responsible adults. But, it's so good to play every now and then even in the midst of our responsibilities.

Comments

  1. It was good to talk to you today. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and maybe Sunday. Um...I might have to try the spell casting bit. I think Dylan would get a kick out of it. He might even mind me better if I use spells on him. :) I'm going to try to get Marcos in a Harry Potter mood so we can have a fun date with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Greg is feeling better! We sure care a lot about you guys and love being around you guys and hope to see you this weekend (I think we're coming down...) Mike and I cast spells at each other too. I have to admit that it's a lot of fun! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just read your last couple posts...I hope Greg gets better soon! The swine flu scares me!
    Have a fun Harry Potter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we were close so we could get all into the upcoming Harry Potter with you. I think watching them all before the next one comes out sounds fun. Of course Alexis and I play spell casting quite often. I do have to say I'm not a huge fan of her loud and abnoxious fairy wand that dings if you pick it up, touch anything with it, or wave it. It is fun to see her try to "really" fly though. It was good to see you! Glad Greg is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There