Hadley Family Christmas Party

Well look who came to the Hadley Family party! Santa. The Big Man. SC. Kris Kringle. Ol' Happy Claus himself. He comes every year, so we know we have to be good. The Hadley Family party (Greg's mom's side of the family) was really fun. We love seeing everyone and catching up on what all the cousins are doing.
In this picture I'm obviously going through the long list of what I want Santa to bring me and he's just looking at me like, "Hurry it up, would ya? My leg is asleep!" No really. I wasn't sure at all what to ask for. I should have asked for a hair cut! (I need one rather terribly and keep putting it off since Ems is in Nebraska. That's a long way to go for a hair cut. Also, I keep saying I'm "growing it out." What else is new??) So really, I asked for a Rottweiler puppy. But Santa recommended a yellow lab. I'm sure we're really not getting a dog this year. Maybe when we have a house. Greg asked for skis, and it turns out Santa is a skier! If you think about it, its rather obvious since he does live at the North Pole.Thanks to Uncle Ron and Aunt Kathy for planning such a great party and taking our pictures!
I LOVE the picture of you telling Santa your list. It's so Lis! Hmm... I guess Santa would be a skier. I never thought about it before. Does that mean Santa might be bringing some skis? After we talked on the phone Dylan went crazy. He was in his room for quite a while having time out after time out. I can't wait to pull the Santa card again! You can only use that for one month out of the year so you've got to take advantage of it. Anthony's shirt today said, Dear Santa- I can explain! I think that sums up my day with those crazy boys! I'm ready for a break! Maybe I'll go to the store. Sad that my break from life is a trip to the store these days, but it's what I look forward to. That and the gym. I need a hobby!
ReplyDeleteA puppy is a good preparation for a baby (go see "Marley and Me!"). You said, "when we get a house" - does that mean the one by Chauntelle's brother didn't work out (did I miss that in your blog somewhere?).
ReplyDeleteLis,
ReplyDeleteA rottweiler puppy would be fantastic! The party looked like fun! Can't wait to see you soon!
love it!
ReplyDelete