The Man Who Saved Christmas
I've been recording all of the fun Christmas shows that come on this time of year, and last night we watched "The Man Who Saved Christmas" with Jason Alexander. (I like him as an actor, by the way. Sometimes it's still hard to not picture him as George from Seinfeld, but he's a good actor.)
I definitely recommend this movie. It's only PG so families could watch together probably. Jason Alexander portrays AC Gilbert, the inventor of the erector set and other awesome toys. (He's also credited with being the first one to give his factory workers benefits like medical insurance and a daycare right at the factory! Way ahead of his time on that.)
The movie is set during WWI and he is asked to convert his toy factory into a factory to make war equipment. I don't want to spoil it in case anyone decides to see it, so I won't say more. But just know that it's a really cute Christmas movie with a good message.
I definitely recommend this movie. It's only PG so families could watch together probably. Jason Alexander portrays AC Gilbert, the inventor of the erector set and other awesome toys. (He's also credited with being the first one to give his factory workers benefits like medical insurance and a daycare right at the factory! Way ahead of his time on that.)
The movie is set during WWI and he is asked to convert his toy factory into a factory to make war equipment. I don't want to spoil it in case anyone decides to see it, so I won't say more. But just know that it's a really cute Christmas movie with a good message.
Sounds fun we will have to watch it! Fun to get your package today!!! We love you!
ReplyDelete