When I went up north the first weekend of May for Stacie's graduation from USU, Greg went on a hike to Calf Creek Falls. Here are some of his awesome photos. He's such a good photographer!
Here I am at around 30 weeks or so. I can't remember exactly when Greg took these pictures. It's hard to believe that I only have six weeks and five days to go before this little buddy will make his entrance into the world. I'm excited and nervous. I'm doing really great still. I think, after talking to Sarah today, that I'm probably having some Braxton-Hicks contractions but didn't really realize it. I'll have to start paying closer attention. Gotta love Zantac! It's been helping with the heartburn. I pretty much waddle around a little these days. It's hard not to. I'm still sleeping well at night for the most part. I laugh at myself trying to turn over though! It's like a beached whale! Really. I have to like literally try to flip myself over without everything going, "Snap! Crackle! Pop!" The same thing happens when I've been sitting at my desk and get up to walk around. It's like all my joints want to just...
Man! Full body shots are not at all my fave. I have to do a better pose next time where Greg's not looking up at me while laying on the couch. That's always been like my least favorite camera angle. But can you see that little belly showing? This is 17 and a half weeks. My waist is disappearing and it for sure seems like my already well-endowed bust line has expanded! I'm just trying to take it all in stride even though it's sort-of weird that your body isn't your own anymore in some ways. But I think it's totally awesome that my body is designed for this. Go women! Every day I really feel like it's a miracle that I'm even having a baby. That's such a cool blessing that I wondered if I'd have, and now it's happening, and it's really surreal at times, but totally awesome, too. Other than the fact that I've had a horrible sore throat (due to allergies) I feel great. (Well, still headaches here and there.) I'm not sure if ...
Wow! I can't believe it's been 20 weeks already. That's halfway, right? I have had a terrific pregnancy so far. I have some of the common "aches and pains" but have done really well. It's awesome. I will have to post another picture again soon, because this bump is getting harder and harder to hide. Sometimes I feel a little self-conscious about it in a way, but I think I need to embrace it more and not try to hold it in! (Not that I do or can anyway!) The best thing lately is feeling the baby move more and more and knowing that's what I'm feeling. I totally notice movement after eating, and also sometimes when I play the organ. I think it's just louder so the baby can hear it and reacts a little. It will be fun to see if that continues and let's all pray they get Greg's awesome singing voice! We went to a movie last night, and the baby was really moving during that. Probably because it's so loud in the theater. A week or so...
Wow Greg! Awesome! So serine. It looks like a fun hike.
ReplyDeleteGreg is an awesome photographer. I might need a lesson some day. You could seriously frame those! What a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Pictures Greg! I love them! See you guys around!
ReplyDelete