Purple Piggies

I know it's weird to post my feet! I just wanted to say thanks to my mom for our girls day out on Monday. She came down to Spanish Fork and we went to lunch at Olivia's. It's a cute little cafe that happens to be in a spa, which was so convenient because we also wanted to get pedicures. So my mom treated me to lunch and a relaxing day at the spa! It was fantastic. I love this purple color, which is why I just had to post it, and I have purple fingernails to match, but they're already chipping.

What a fun day with my mom! She is such a positive, fun, happy person. It was fun to spend the day together getting pampered. Our feet needed it to get ready for sandal weather!


This picture was during conference. Greg and I went up to visit and I got to hold both Arienna and Tanner. Maybe it's preparing me for twins...let's hope! They are about two months apart, and Tanner seems so tiny still while Ari is starting to get some baby fat. It's darling! They are both good babies and have good mommies. How fun for Stace and Seve to have kids that close so they can compare notes!

Comments

  1. Fun! I love the purple color too. Mom is so fun to do girls days with. I love the picture of you and the two dinky ones :) It is fun to compare notes with Seve because she goes through everything right before I do so it's nice and fresh in her mind. It looks so cute for you to be holding a baby in each arm! I hope it's preparatory for twins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! A pedicure sounds so nice right about now. A relaxing day out with your mom sounds DI-VINE! I love the purple. So fun and springy. What a cute niece and nephew. It is fun that they were so close in age, but it's true that a couple months adds baby fat pretty fast on those little bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a really fun day with your mom! I love when I get my mom all to myself :) You have really cute toes by the way!
    I love that picture of you with the two babies!! I hope it's prparing you for twins too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun. I love the purple. I think the picture of you holding the little darlings is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There