Happy Birthday to My Pal
Do you know that Primary song? "My Daddy is my favorite pal?" Well, Greg and I call each other pal. Greg started it, and then I picked it up, so we're both pal to each other. I love it. He's also "moo" to me. Or "moo cow" or even "mook" (comes from "moo cow" minus the "ow") because he loves cows so much.
So, I would like to wish my Pal a happy birthday with this song:
Happy Birthday to my favorite Pal
whom I love more and more each day!
It's plain to see that you and me
are happy in every way.
You work so hard
helping people's hearts
you're kind and supportive, too.
I'm very lucky that you're my hubby.
Have a happy birthday, moo.
A few of the many reasons I love Greg
- He's my best friend
- Most kind and tender hearted person to me and to animals
- Extremely intelligent
- Has introduced me to many new ideas and hobbies...including shooting
- He has good ideas that I trust and he researches things out so we'll know the best car to buy etc.
- Patient...esp. with me and my moods
- Strong testimony
- Cleanliness - he is the best at cleaning the shower, doing laundry, helping with dishes, vacuuming, yard work. You name it. He is just a hard worker.
- Hardworking, awesome PA! Here he is with Dr. Brizolara before we moved from St. George.
- He doesn't worry about what others think.
- He is a great teacher. This is one of my favorite pictures of us both pointing at a star in the sky and I know he's explaining to me which star it is.
-He loves cows, pigs, ducks, etc. All animals are special to him and he appreciates Heavenly Father's creations.
- He is great with others and I've noticed how people just like him. His co-workers and my family all love to joke with him because he makes us all laugh.
- His love of the great outdoors is awesome. It's something I look forward to sharing together well into our advanced years. I also look forward to sharing that with our kids. He is a great camper, mtn. biker, hiker, etc.
- He drives with low gas mileage. (Not the snowmobile!) But really, he is great at driving at the perfect speed.
- I love his eyes, his beard and his legs! He also gives really nice, soft tickles.
- Greg's so talented in so many ways. I absolutely love to hear him sing and he has an amazing voice.
Those are just a few things. I could never name everything because I just love Greg because he's him. It was pretty much love at first sight for us, and I still feel that way. You are the best, Pal. Happy Birthday!
So, I would like to wish my Pal a happy birthday with this song:
Happy Birthday to my favorite Pal
whom I love more and more each day!
It's plain to see that you and me
are happy in every way.
You work so hard
helping people's hearts
you're kind and supportive, too.
I'm very lucky that you're my hubby.
Have a happy birthday, moo.
A few of the many reasons I love Greg
- Most kind and tender hearted person to me and to animals
- Extremely intelligent
- He has good ideas that I trust and he researches things out so we'll know the best car to buy etc.
- Patient...esp. with me and my moods
- Strong testimony
- Cleanliness - he is the best at cleaning the shower, doing laundry, helping with dishes, vacuuming, yard work. You name it. He is just a hard worker.
- Hardworking, awesome PA! Here he is with Dr. Brizolara before we moved from St. George.
- He doesn't worry about what others think.
- He is a great teacher. This is one of my favorite pictures of us both pointing at a star in the sky and I know he's explaining to me which star it is.
-He loves cows, pigs, ducks, etc. All animals are special to him and he appreciates Heavenly Father's creations.
- He is great with others and I've noticed how people just like him. His co-workers and my family all love to joke with him because he makes us all laugh.
- His love of the great outdoors is awesome. It's something I look forward to sharing together well into our advanced years. I also look forward to sharing that with our kids. He is a great camper, mtn. biker, hiker, etc.
- He drives with low gas mileage. (Not the snowmobile!) But really, he is great at driving at the perfect speed.
- I love his eyes, his beard and his legs! He also gives really nice, soft tickles.
- Greg's so talented in so many ways. I absolutely love to hear him sing and he has an amazing voice.
Those are just a few things. I could never name everything because I just love Greg because he's him. It was pretty much love at first sight for us, and I still feel that way. You are the best, Pal. Happy Birthday!








What a cute wife you are Lis! Happy Birthday Mook, Greggers to me.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sars
Thanks pal. You really are an amazing fruit.
ReplyDeleteGreg