Sixes Tag
Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
This is my cute sister Emily and her husband, Shaun, and their little girl, Alexis. This was on Christmas morning 2006. This was a fun Christmas because Alexis was the only grandkid at the time and she totally stole the show! It's hard to believe that she's going to turn four soon. They are living in Columbus, Nebraska and we miss them but know that they're having an amazing time there. Love you guys!
I tag:
And, if you guys are like me, sometimes I don't like tagging people because I don't want them to feel pressure! So do this if you want, because it's kind-of fun, but I don't care if you don't!
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
This is my cute sister Emily and her husband, Shaun, and their little girl, Alexis. This was on Christmas morning 2006. This was a fun Christmas because Alexis was the only grandkid at the time and she totally stole the show! It's hard to believe that she's going to turn four soon. They are living in Columbus, Nebraska and we miss them but know that they're having an amazing time there. Love you guys!I tag:
- Sarah
- Emily
- Stacie
- Joan
- Stacey
- Katie
And, if you guys are like me, sometimes I don't like tagging people because I don't want them to feel pressure! So do this if you want, because it's kind-of fun, but I don't care if you don't!
Cute picture. It was fun to remember that.
ReplyDelete