Nothin' Much
I am just chillin' while Greg is at work at his second job. That's right, folks, a second. We could do with one, but it's worth it to have two because we've got to save some moola for some dinky ones. I'm calling kids dinky ones because today we were looking at our wedding album and we got a kick out of how small our nieces and nephews were back then, and Greg said, "Look how dinky they are!" So I think dinky ones is my new fave! It makes me laugh.
For those who are wondering...we're moving this Sat. to a house in Spanish Fork. I'm way excited. I'll have to post pics later, but I did a great job packing today and go the two upstairs bedrooms (that aren't the office or our master bedroom) completely cleared out and cleaned. Yay me. Greg called me an "amazing fruit" for doing that. He must be on one.
I just have to thank our family and friends for coming to help us move. They are the best. I am excited for them to see our house, too. It's just so much fun to have a house and not rent. Wish us luck with this new change! Change is always hard, but it can also be good. I just hope this change is permanent for awhile!
For those who are wondering...we're moving this Sat. to a house in Spanish Fork. I'm way excited. I'll have to post pics later, but I did a great job packing today and go the two upstairs bedrooms (that aren't the office or our master bedroom) completely cleared out and cleaned. Yay me. Greg called me an "amazing fruit" for doing that. He must be on one.
I just have to thank our family and friends for coming to help us move. They are the best. I am excited for them to see our house, too. It's just so much fun to have a house and not rent. Wish us luck with this new change! Change is always hard, but it can also be good. I just hope this change is permanent for awhile!
Yeah. Brigs is a dinky one still. I'm so excited to help you move and see you and your new house! Sars
ReplyDelete"Amazing fruit" and "dinky ones" LOL! That Greg...funny old chap! We talked to Marcos' cousin, Raquel, who lives in Provo and she said she would watch the kids. My mom said she thought she could because she might not be going to Idaho after all, but I'm thinking this is a better plan. Even though I hate to impose, it'll be nice that we're closer in case they need me or something. And Dylan's always up for an adventure. Worst case, I'll come see the house and leave Marcos to do the dirty work while I hang out in Provo with Raquel and the kids. So I think that's what we're doing. Now...what's the plan? When's the crew supposed to arrive?
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to start calling kids dinky ones too! That's hilarious!! I'm excited to see pictures of your house. Good luck with the move this weekend.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new house. I hadn't heard. Can't wait to see pics. Dinky ones is a cute name. Most are dinky, anyway.
ReplyDeleteChange is hard but I hope it's permanent for a minute too! I'm excited to come see your new house. And you can see my HUGE belly that my dinky one takes up ALL the space. You are an amazing fruit, by the way, I was just talking to mom the other day at how happy you are all the time and you always are doing fun projects and things! You're a good example. Love you tons and see you on Sat!
ReplyDelete