A tribute to the Jeep...and Greg's survival
Well, we had quite the weekend. Greg called me at 5:30 on Friday afternoon, the normal time for him to call to say he's on his way home, but instead of the, "I'm on my way home," I heard, "I just got in an accident and rolled the jeep." (OK. Pause here to interject that Greg's totally fine.) At first I was like, "Are you joking?" but he wasn't. So, I was like what should I do? Are you OK? Are they taking you to the hospital? Are you hurt? I don't even know what I was saying, but probably close to that. He said he was fine, but thought his head might be bleeding. He sounded disoriented to me, so I wasn't sure if it was a way bad accident or not.
I had been to a movie with DaniKa and Stacey, two of my former Laurels from Enterprise that still come to hang out with me now and then, so they drove with me to the hospital to meet the ambulance, and I was happy to have the company.
As I said before, it turns out Greg was fine. Just one tiny little cut on his thumb from glass. But, he had us all worried and frantic. He was really stiff and sore the next couple days, but seems to be OK now. He obviously feels really bad about wrecking the jeep though, so to pay tribute to a great vehicle that got us through the Rez and beyond, here are some pictures. (Pictures aren't posting...I'll try later!)
I'm so glad he's ok. Accidents are so scary no matter what happens.
ReplyDeleteYikes! That's so scary. I'm glad it wasn't serious. So long, jeep. You'll be in Greg and Lisa's hearts forever!
ReplyDeleteAgain so scary! So glad your safe and recouperating Greg!
ReplyDelete