Our Adventures

I'm not very good at doing journal-type blogs. I'm more into the photo thing at the moment. Maybe when I have kids, I'll have more to write to tell about the funny things they say and do. Right now Greg and I are just leading these normal, working-people lives that aren't too exciting. We did see Kung Fu Panda today, and we loved it!

Anyway, this is a little slideshow I made with a new thing called Smilebox. Maybe some of you have heard of it. It's really easy and fun to create things like this.

Click to play Adventures of Us
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Comments

  1. Cute lisa. You've done good keeping up your blog lately. I've enjoyed it. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There