Fourth of July

Comments

  1. Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a really fun 4th of July! I love the fireworks pictures. I can never get mine to look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Pictures. I like the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey long lost friend. Ok, so you really were not lost, I just was a loser and have not been around. Forgive me and still love me? So, did you see me dancing to micael jackson and making a total fool of myself at the parade? We were right after your friends in the 4 wheelers. Sounds like you are doing well. let me know when you are coming up again and I would love to get together! We haven't "seen" each other since high school!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almost To the Home Stretch

Can you see that baby bump?

Half Way There