Almost To the Home Stretch
Here I am at around 30 weeks or so. I can't remember exactly when Greg took these pictures. It's hard to believe that I only have six weeks and five days to go before this little buddy will make his entrance into the world. I'm excited and nervous. I'm doing really great still. I think, after talking to Sarah today, that I'm probably having some Braxton-Hicks contractions but didn't really realize it. I'll have to start paying closer attention. Gotta love Zantac! It's been helping with the heartburn. I pretty much waddle around a little these days. It's hard not to. I'm still sleeping well at night for the most part. I laugh at myself trying to turn over though! It's like a beached whale! Really. I have to like literally try to flip myself over without everything going, "Snap! Crackle! Pop!" The same thing happens when I've been sitting at my desk and get up to walk around. It's like all my joints want to just...

It is a nice ride! A nice color too! Looking foward to seeing you and helping you move into your new place!
ReplyDeleteCool car!! Love you guys and see you soon! Hope you are feeling at home in your new place!
ReplyDelete