Angel's Landing
Me and Greg and Mike and Stace hiked Angel's Landing on April 12. What an adventure! I did it once before, when I was around 20 or 21. I remember it being much easier! I must be getting old! We had a blast, and the views are incredible!
Hope you like the photos in this slideshow!
Cute photos! Stace said it was hard too. I've done it once but I agree it would be harder for me now too. It looks beautiful though. Fun little chipmunks!
ReplyDeleteSo Fun!! We had such a blast with you guys! I need to get all the pics that Greg took. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI Love Zions...Haven't ever done Angel's Landing, but really want to. It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun hike, even though it worked some long lost muscles of yours. You got some great pictures too. Some day our little family will be ready to tackle a big hike like that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun weekend. We had a blast down in good old St. George. It's always great to catch up a little and just spend some time together!